The machine was design and manufactured by Shanghai Npack Machinery co.,ltd, especial for liquid from thin viscous to high density liquid, such as water, oil, lotion, cream, Jam, sauce, honey, ketchup and so on. It is mostly used in the industry of chemicals, foodstuff and pharmaceuticals.
- 304 Stainless steel construction , and the liquid contact parts are 316L stainless steel
- Schneider PLC and touch screen control
- Servo motor Driven, one servo motor drive one piston, high speed and high accuracy.
- Accurate filling volume, within ±0.2 for 1000ML
- No bottle ,no fill, automatic warning on errors
- The filling blocked nozzles are anti drops, silk, and auto cut viscous liquid
- Easy to maintain, no special tools are required.
- Diving nozzles for bottom up filling of foaming products if need
- Bottle mouth can be located if need
NPACK Machinery specializes in manufacturing a full range of quality filling systems for bottle filling in a diverse group of industries. Our experienced sales and engineering teams understand the specialized needs of these industries and will work with you to develop a solution that will work for you. We will focus on your business, creating a bottling machine that will help take your business to the next level.
Our bottle fillers range from entry-level table top units to fully automated filling systems. NPACK’s teams of experts supervise every step of the production process from design to installation of your bottling equipment.
NPACK offers several different types of bottling equipment configured for your industry specific needs. Gravity and pressure / gravity filling systems are suitable for bottling virtually any water-thin to medium consistent viscosity liquid. Our gravity bottling machine is ideally suited for thin, foamy products where pressure/gravity fillers handle heavier viscosity products. Overflow fillers provide the same cosmetic fill level, making them ideal for filling transparent containers that must have a consistent fill level. Gravity and pressure overflow fillers are designed to handle thin to medium viscosity products. The NPACK vacuum overflow filler machine is used for specialty bottle filling applications and is typically used to fill small volume glass containers with low viscosity liquids.
NPACK bottling equipment can be manufactured in an array of configurations to suit your application. These configurations can also be combined so as to be very specific to your needs.
1. We offer machines training system, the customer can choose training in our factory or in customer workshop. The normal training days are 3-5 days.
2. We offer operation manual to customer.
3. We offer training video and machine operation video to customer.
4. We offer remote control service, if customer do not know how to operate and use the machine.
We will dispatch engineers to carry out installation and debugging of the equipment in buyer's place if requested. The cost for International double ways air tickets, accommodations, food and transportations, medical shall be paid by Buyer for the engineers. Buyer shall fully cooperate with Supplier's engineer and make all the installation condition ready to work.
The Manufacturer shall guarantee the goods are made of Manufacturer's best materials. The sold machine will be guarantee in one year, in the guarantee year, any spare parts broken due to supplier's quality issue, the spare parts will be supplied free for customer, customer need to pay the freight cost if the parcel weight more than 500gram.